Linkos MU Forums
In order to be able to access all the sections of our forums you have to register. Registration takes less than one minute!

За да имате достъп до всички секции на форума - трябва да се регистрирате. Регистрацията отнема не повече от една минута!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Linkos MU Forums
In order to be able to access all the sections of our forums you have to register. Registration takes less than one minute!

За да имате достъп до всички секции на форума - трябва да се регистрирате. Регистрацията отнема не повече от една минута!
Linkos MU Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Foreign Posts Policies

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Foreign Posts Policies Empty Foreign Posts Policies Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:10 am

scandalous

scandalous
ADMINISTRATOR

Greetings, 

I'm writing this in order to quickly address the ton of spanish/foreign posts that were all over the forums. Linkos MU is an English-Bulgarian community, therefore English & Bulgarian are the only languages considered "official" for the server, as well as the only ones we can provide assistance in.

We understand that not everyone can or should know Bulgarian, yet English is widely recognized as the universal language, so I suggest everyone start using it.

From this point on, all non English/Bulgarian posts will be deleted/ignored (you won't get any assistance for such a post). Our staff can't and won't play google translate.

On the bright side, I'm considering an "other languages" section in the forums, where you will be able to communicate offline with fellow nationals and on your mother's tongue.

Cheers.

http://linkosmu.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum