Linkos MU Forums
In order to be able to access all the sections of our forums you have to register. Registration takes less than one minute!

За да имате достъп до всички секции на форума - трябва да се регистрирате. Регистрацията отнема не повече от една минута!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Linkos MU Forums
In order to be able to access all the sections of our forums you have to register. Registration takes less than one minute!

За да имате достъп до всички секции на форума - трябва да се регистрирате. Регистрацията отнема не повече от една минута!
Linkos MU Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black Reign Blade removed from the web shop

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
OWNER

Hello everyone. As you all know most users are having trouble handling the durability of their Black Reign Blades they bought from the web shop. Simple fact is they didn't repair their sword regularly before it gets to red durability and showing a warning. Due to this most of the time the durability of this sword gets bugged and repair becomes difficult and for some users impossible. Because of this fact and to simplify things, we removed the item from our web shop and it is no longer for sale. You are left with the fully working and bugless option - Rune Blade. It's basically the same type of weapon and there is no problems with its durability. Anyone willing to have their Black Reign Blade removed and refunded - please contact me directly by sending a private message to me. After a check for duplicated items, I will then delete your Black Reign Blade and will refund you the credits (considering you actually bought the weapon). If you haven't bought your Black Reign Blade from our web shop, you will not be refunded any credits so don't even bother trying this as we can check and know who actually bought it and who didn't. I hope this helps and will resolve the durability issue with the Black Reign Blade.

http://www.linkosmu.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum